A707/38 COWPER STREET
GRANVILLE NSW 2142
1 Bed + 1 Bath + 1 Car ASKING PRICE: $530,000
This brand new luxury apartment “Granville Place” situated in the heart of Granville.
Perfectly located right next to Granville Train Station.
Spacious open plan living area, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom
- Timber-look Tile Floor (Living Area)and Carpet floor (Bedroom)
- Full- size kitchen including Dishwasher, Oven, Gas Stove, Oven, Caesar Stone
- Plenty of storage space
- Internal Laundry with dryer
- Ducted A/C (TWO ZONE: Bed, Living Area) , Video Intercom
- Balcony Accessible: Bedroom and Living area
- Luxury bathroom with plenty of space (hanging mirrored cabinet, vanity)
- Walk distance to Granville Train Station, Bus Stop (approx. 1 min.)
- Public Car Park right next to “Granville Place”
- Close to Parramatta Westfield, Auburn, Merrylands Shopping Centre,
Lidcombe Shopping Centre, COSTCO
- Easy access to James Ruse Drive, M4, Parramatta Rd, Woodville Rd
- Swimming Pool, Garden, BBQ area, playground available for residential only
- Very convenient to live
Granville Place shopping centre on the ground level with medical centre and childcare centre, cafés, restaurants, and retail stores, etc.
* Due to COVID-19, wear a face mask is Mandatory to inspect the property.
If you are attending the inspection, please text 0405 189 338 to inform Carol to
register for an inspection.
G06/25 UPWARD STREET
LEICHARDT NSW 2040
1 Bed + 1 Car Asking Price: CONTACT AGENT
An icon of contemporary design in one of Sydney’s finest communities, located just right in the central of Leichhardt, with walking distance to Leichardt Market Place, Shops & Café and public transport, option including Light Rail, Bus and Train Services.
- Close to Broadway Shopping Centre
- 4km approx. to University of Sydney
- 800m approx. to Lewisham Train Station.
- 400m approx. to Taverners Hill Light Rail
- 5mins walk to Market Place Leichhardt (Woolworths, Target, Aldi) & Norton Plaza.
- Three streets Accessible to the building (through Upward Street, McAleer Street and George Street)
- Outdoor Swimming Pool and park for residential
- Great sized bedroom (Sliding doors create a heightened sense of space which divides between the bedroom and living room), perfect size for one or couple that located on the ground floor
- High-quality premium finishes and fixtures, gourmet gas kitchens, Timber floor with European appliances (Award-winning architecture by Bates Smart)
- North-East Facing
- Modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Plenty of space to store items
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secured building: Intercom
- Total Area: 43m2 (Internal: 37m2 / External: 6m2)
32/56 LAKESIDE PARADE
JORDAN SPRING NSW 2747
2 Bed + 2 Bath + 1 Car + STUDY Asking Price: $480,000
Conveniently located in the heart of Jordan Springs!
This apartment is located at Jordan Springs Lake and it is a minute walk to the Jordan Springs Town Centre, Gyms, parklands, playground, Medical Centre, Chemist, Woolworths, café and restaurants, Westfield Penrith (5km approx. away)
- 2 Bed + 2 Bath + 1 Car
- Level 3: Top floor
- Low Strata: NO LIFT in this unit
- STUDY AREA CAN BE 3RD BEDROOM (BEDROOM SIZE)
- Built-in-robes for all bedrooms
- Open plan living with a generous balcony
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- 2 X balconies (Living room & 2nd Bedroom)
- Internal laundry, Reverse Cycle A/C, Intercom
- Secure Car Park
- One unit each level
- Total Area: 120sqm approx.
- Current Rent: $430/pw
- Strata: $637.52 per qtr approx.
- Council: $395.60 per qtr approx.
- Water: $170 per qtr approx.
For an inspection or any inquiries, please contact PAUL on 0405 449 813 or CAROL on 0405 189 338.